- Avoid using music players for more than an hour a day.
- Use earplugs, if the working environment is noisy or when exposed to prolonged noise.
- Avoid self-medication with ototoxic drugs.
- Maintain a healthy and reduced sodium diet.
- Audition is recommended through audiometry at least once a year. Read more...
The symptoms of hearing loss are variants and often occur gradually, however it is vitally important to take care of hearing to prevent any condition.
There are several home tests to help the detection of deafness, however they are not highly recommended, ideally, a specialist should perform the relevant tests to confirm or rule out any ear disease. Read more...
Consult your doctor before any therapy or treatment.